WHAT IS SAPHILA
Saphila is a biennial conference for SAP users to connect, create and collaborate, through sharing knowledge about innovations, implementation and service delivery. Hosted by the African SAP User Group (AFSUG) Saphila is the ICT don’t-miss conference of 2017. AFSUG’s and SAP’s committment to rethink, reassess and reimagine business for the digital economy, drives their search for what is possible.
With access to a world of first-class contacts and customers including CIO’s, CEO’s, Management Level IT Users, SAP End Users, Partners and Consultants you are guaranteed to get up close and personal with hundreds of potential customers and future business partners.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT IN 2017?
In a word – everything! Sun City has recently completed a rebuild and refurbishment project to the tune of R1 billion. With all-new super-sophisticated design and décor that begins at the front door, the visitor experiences the very latest in world-class conferencing throughout the many new rooms and amenities that enhance the revamped and reimagined venue. The perfect space to reimagine the way we do business.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Delegates need to register and pay a registration fee
- SAP COE Managers
- SAP Users
- Technical Specialists
- Business Representatives
... From South Africa, Africa and beyond.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
- Attend keynote presentation that will inspire you to reimagine your own business
- Meet partners, competitors and industry executives in an exciting exhibition space
- Discover new products and see product demos from our sponsors and exhibitors
- We have a range of tracks with relevant and valuable content for different roles in your industry
- The five SAP pillars will give guidance and focus to the conference's content
- Breakout sessions for you to network closely with people in the same track